Huawei is launching the latest flagships, this year. According to the buzz, the company is going to three handsets-Honors 8 and Huawei P9, Huawei Mate 9 in the upcoming days. There are a lot of speculations regarding these smartphones’ features in the market.
Chinese Social Media Website Weibo has stated that the company is going to launch ‘Huawei Mate 9’ on November 3. They will launch Honor 8 at the end of the year.
Rumored features of Huawei Mate 9:
- The smartphone will launch in two variants- Long Island and Manhattan.
- The device will come with two different body styles. The Long Island variant will feature a curved display, while the Manhattan variant will cover a flat screen.
- The Long Island will have a QHD Resolution. It also supports Google Daydream VR.
- The smartphone will have dual rear camera setup as it will have 20MP camera sensors along with f/2.0 aperture.
- It is said that Huawei Mate 9 will cover a Kirin 960 processor along with ARM Cortex-A73 cores.
- Talking about memory specifications, the handset will have 6GB RAM. Huawei Mate 9 covers 256GB of storage.
- The Manhattan device will feature 1080p.
Huawei Mate 9 will launch officially on November 3 at Munich, Germany. The Manhattan variant will launch internationally, including the U.S. The Long Island will release only in China.