The smartphone maker company LeEco has released the mid-range smartphone called as “Le Max 2” which is giving a tough competition to premium smartphones. Its specifications and price are on rising higher than high-end smartphones in the market.
Let’s see, what are these features which make this smartphone superior to its competitors.
- The smartphone has a 5.7-inch display with 2560×1440 pixels (2K) resolution. That means users can watch the best videos on the screen. Even Users can watch these videos on their VR Headset.
- Le Max2 has gifted with the amazing rear camera-21MP. This rear comes with features such as Blur- free photo, OIS, Dual LED Flash, and PDAF Technology. The front camera has 8MP, which will be essential for Selfi lovers.
- The device is available in two variants-4GB/6GB RAM. The 46B variant has 32GB inbuilt storage while the other variant provides 64GB internal storage.
- The smartphone has manufactured with the full metal body.
- The smartphone has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor.
- The smartphone will be available with the CDLA jack which is a Type C-Port.
- The device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- The smartphone’s price range starts with Rs.22, 999.