The Smartphone Maker Company OnePlus has introduced a photography app titled as “Reflexion” for Android and iOS users.
“Reflexion” is a Photography app which will help users to capture images, make creative compositions, share images and compositions on social media sites. It has a light user interface which will give you a seamless user experience.
How to use the app?
“Reflexion” can use for smartphone’s both cameras-rear and front camera.
1. Just take an image with the front camera
2. You can click the same image with the rear camera
3. Then, the app will combine both images with the help of the X center point. You can adjust the X center Point to create reflections of both images.
4. You can do reposition and X Frame of images by dragging them.
How to share these combined reflections on other social sites?
1. After editing images, just tap on the icon named as “tick-mark” to fishing editing
2. Then, share those images on various social sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
This app is compatible for Android’s 4.0 Ice cream Sandwich and up versions. The app’s size for Android phones is 3.1MB. According to OnePlus, the “Reflexion” app is inspired from its latest smartphone named as “OnePlus X.”
To install the app, go here: