Friends, if you want to click photos with a good quality from your smartphone, you must check out following apps. These photo editing apps will give your photo a DSLR camera effect. Just try out these apps:
The app allows editing and shooting photos with mobile VSCO presets, Film X presets and advanced tools. You can publish photos. You can join the community, in which, you can explore/curate others’ published images. Also, you can make friends from around the world here.
- Make your profile and publish your photos.
- 100 mobile VSCO presets
- Exclusive latest Film X presets
- Advanced tools/ camera controls
- New film stocks added monthly
- Share/like/explore/ comment on others’ photos via a creative community.
- VSCO X- digital darkroom
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC
- Lightroom CC Professional capture mode
- DNG RAW format
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode
- Five formulated presets
- Editing tools- one-tap presets, corrections, and advanced arrangements
- You can change colors, tone, contrast, and exposer via tone curve.
- Copy your favorite edits across images for editing large albums.
- Star ratings
- Share your photos on other social media accounts by using hashtag #lightroom.
- To enhance photos with precision, you can selectively adjust any part of your photos with your finger/stylus.
- Adobe Sensei to search your photos
- You can access/ store your photos to other devices via Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Auto Add
- You can show your photos online by using Lightroom CC web galleries.
Adobe Photoshop Express: Photo Editor Collage Maker
- 60+ professional looks for editing and collage making
- Advanced correction tools
- You can edit photos per your choice. Change photo positions by several ways, such as dragging, swapping, holding, or dropping, etc.
- You can add/replace photos by simple selection.
- Share your photos on other social media accounts.
- The app gives flexibility.
- You can control your photos anywhere.
- Blemish removal
- Add watermark to your photos.
- Photo frames
- Image rendering engine
- Noise reduction
- Defog- you can reduce fog /haze in your images.
- One-touch filters/looks
It is a smart app from Google. It automatically backs up your photos and images. You can share/find them from any device. It is a fast app and it gives a free unlimited storage. Your phone will never run out of space as backed up photos will be removed from the phone’s storage by just tapping them. You can search photos with things placed in them. You can search them without tagging them.
- Advanced editing tools
- It creates automatically collages, animations, movies, panoramas from your photos. Also, you can create them yourself.
- You can share photos to an email, phone number directly from the app.
- It creates automatically a photo album from best photos. You can invite others to add their photos to albums.
- Shared libraries- You can grant a trusted person to share his/her your photos.
- Cast- watch your photos and videos on your TV (it supports Chromecast).
- Relive your memories through your photos- the app creates collages of photos taken from you a year ago on the same day.
It is a free app. You can edit your photos by more than 70 effects and tools. New effects add in updates.
- Lomo film
- White shine
- B&W film
- White story
- B&W smooth
- Instant film
- And many more effects and tools
PicsArt Photo Studio: Collage Maker & Pic Editor
It is a number one photo editor app installed by 500 million people.
- Collage maker- make collages by more than 1000 free templates. You can also make collages by 1000 new photos, which have uploaded by the PicsArt Community.
- Grid style pic collages
- Freestyle arrangement collages
- Templated collages
- Free stickers, sticker maker, and clipart
- Artistic photo filters (HDR)
- More than 1000 features for photo editing
- 100 fonts to add texts to your photos and memes
- Give AI-powered effects to your photos.
- PicsArt Draw
- Camera- Take photos with live effects. Also, you can create stickers while taking photos.
- PicsArt Remix Chat- You can also edit photos with your friends and groups.
- Photo Remix- Take any photo from free-to-edit images from the app, edit it per your choices, and then share it with PicsArt community.
- Photo Challenges
- Creative Photo contests
- PicsArt Gold- Get thousands of premium collages, fonts, stickers, masks, and frames to edit your photos. Get an ad-free editing experience. What’s more, you can read the PicsArt Premium content bi-weekly. Access your PicsArt Gold subscription via your Google Play store account.
Youcam Perfect –Selfie Photo Editor
It is a perfect editing app for Selfie lovers. It beautifies your skin in video selfies with awesome filters. It allows edit photos with a full editing toolkit.
- One-touch filters
- Crop and rotate
- HDR effect
- Blur the background by using mosaic pixelate.
- Gaussian Blur
- Background defocus
- Make short videos with selfies
- Make video selfies with real-time skin beautifying effects and filters.
- Magic brush
- Smart collage
- The app lets you convert selfie photos into a collage, grid, fun scene, or template.
- Smile feature
- Face reshaper
- Eye bag remover
- Contour and blush
- Skin smoothener
- Multi-face detection
- Smile- add ‘smile’ easily in your photos.
- Smart object removal
- Share selfie photos with social media accounts.
MIX by Camera360
It is an easy-to-use image editor which lets you edit photos with more than 130 high-quality filters. You can edit photos with different styles such as LOMO, Selfie, Professional film, instant film, etc.
- Easy-to-use image editor
- 130 high-quality filters with different picture styles such as professional film, instant film, selfie, LOMO, monochrome, etc.
- You can edit images with different editing tools and save as personalized filters
- Share/ Publish your edits/photos /filers to MIX community
- 15 basic and professional, easy-to-use image adjustment tools
- Professional color tools such as Spilt toning, Color balance, Curve, HSL, etc.
- 60+ effect enhancing textures
- Crop and transform your images with advanced tools
- Online academy- Learn general photo processing techniques via new articles published on the app.
Which is your favorite photo editing app for this year? Tell us in the comment section below.