Sometimes, you delete those files accidentally which you don’t ever want to delete. You find various options to get back those files and finally you become upset.
But now, Don’t worry , friends!
Here are some steps, by which you can recover your deleted files on your mobile very easily. This method is work with both devices as rooted and non-rooted.
How it works:
1. Download and Install the Software on Computer
For recover files for the android phone, you have to download and install Dr.Fone software in your computer and laptop.
Dr.Fone Android Recovery Manager is the best software for files recovery.
Just go to http://www.android-recovery.net/android-data-recovery.html and download it.
2. Connect Android Device to your computer
After installing software in your computer, connect your phone to your computer and open the Dr.Fone software.
Note: Be sure your Android device has 20% or more battery backup before you begin this process.
3. Enable the USB Debugging Option
Now, you have to enable the USB Debugging option from your phone which you will find under the Developer options in the setting of the phone.
Note: Setting up USB debugging for all android version.
– Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter Settings-> Click Application -> Development -> Click to select USB debugging
– Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter Settings -> Developer options -> USB Debugging
– Android 4.2 and above: if “Developer options” is not available, Enter Settings-> About Phone -> Tap Build number 7 times in rapid succession-> Back button-> Developer Options -> USB Debugging
4 .Scan Your Android Phone for Deleted files
When you enable the USB Debugging option , Dr.Fone software detects your Android device click “start“ to analyze the data on your Android device. After that ,you will see the option of files types on Dr .Fone screen , select types of files you want to recover and click “Next”
(IMP Note only for rooted devices: if the device is rooted, you will see Superuser permissions in your phone, please click Allow.)
Note: Data analysis can take many minutes to complete.
5 .Now, Recover your deleted files
You can see the list of files in two colors –Red and Black. In Red-Colored files, you will see those files which you have deleted in the phone memory. Just check the box of each files and recover them.