How to Get Your Android Phone notifications on Your PC. There are many cases in which, you miss any important notifications from your Android smartphone. If you’re busy in your PC/Laptop, possibilities are high you won’t aware about your phone’s notifications.
But don’t worry, next time you will not have any regret about your missed notifications.
Use the following trick, and you will never miss any notifications from your phone. By this trick, you can see these notifications on your PC/Laptop
- First, open ‘Google Chrome.’ or ‘Mozilla Firefox’
- Then, You Need to Download and Install ‘Desktop Notifications for Android’ Extensions in your browser
- Download Extensions for Google Chrome and for Mozilla Firefox.
- After installing it, click on ‘Desktop Notifications for Android.’
- Log in to your Google account, and log in there with your email and password.
- Now you have to do the setting in your Android phone, for this you have to install thisApp on your phone.
- Open this app on Mobile and enable desktop notifications.
- Now sign with the same Google account, which you have entered on your PC.
- Your PC will connect with your Android smartphone, and you will receive all your phone’s notifications on your PC/laptop.