1. How to stop to adding new Shortcut icon to home screen after install new app.
Do you want to try new apps without add their icon on your android smartphone. Do you want to clean your home screen?
If Yes, Follow this trick:
- First ,go to the Google Play Store app
- Then ,Select Setting
- In Setting, you will see “Add Icon to Home Screen “just uncheck it.
Now, you can enjoy new apps on your phone without adding their icons on the home screen.
2. Make your phone lagg free and Speed up animations.
One of the most common complaints about Android is “lagginess.” Until the phone is new ,it responses buttery smooth ,but after some days ,it feels like the phone is a little laggy because of installed a lot of apps and junks.but, There is some hidden developer options inside the Settings. that can make your phones snappy with faster animations.
Here’s ,how to do it :
- Open Settings, go to “Developer options”
- if “Developer options” is not available ,than click on “About phone”
- Scroll down and tap on “Build number” 7 times
- Now go back to Settings and you should see new “Developer options”
- Scroll down and adjust Window animation scales, Transition animation scales and Animator duration scale to 0.5x or turn them off.
3. Locate and wipe your lost phone without any Anti-Theft app
- Double-check to make sure Android Device Manager is installed
- Go to google.com/android/devicemanager
- login with same google A/c which you are using in your phone.
- Select your phone from the menu
- Now you can see the current location of your phone and you can also see some options such as ring it, lock it, or erase it etc.