Friends, if you have an android smartphone, so it’s natural that there would be some irritating problems regarding your phone’s memory card. But here are solutions to those problems. Just follow them as following:
1. If your card is disappearing from the phone.
If your memory card is disappearing from your phone after putting it into the phone, just connect your card to the computer and format the card again. But beware that the data can delete completely after formatting the card again. You should backup memory card before formatting it again.
2. If your phone overheats after putting the card in it.
If your new android smartphone overheats after putting the card in it, it is not your phone’s problem. Actually, you are putting your old memory card in the new smartphone and that is the reason behind this problem. You should format the card again by connecting it to the computer. But you should backup the card before formatting it again.
3. You have to face error while accessing the old file from the card.
If you are facing error while accessing any old file from the card, it means there is a virus in your card because of which your file is corrupting. You can use any file recovery software to get your old file. Also, you can scan or format the card.
4. The App doesn’t install into the card.
Apps can install not only into the phone but also into the card. So there is a problem occurs occasionally in your phone that any app doesn’t install into the card properly. Though there are such apps which can install only into the card.But if any app doesn’t install into your phone, it is a problem of Android Secure.
First you should check that if your card’s file folder have damaged. If yes, it means your phone creates a new file in the place of that original file. This problem arises due to such malfunctions in the phone’ setting. You can fix this problem by formatting the card again.
But if you want to fix this problem without formatting the card, you have to delete that error which is in the Android Secure file using following steps:
1. First connect your phone to the computer
2. Go to the Micro SD Card by selecting USB Storage Device
3. Empty sdcard.Android Secure file in the card
Now, you can install any app in the card without any error.[ad id=”6615″]
5. Your phone hangs after putting the card in it.
If your phone hangs after putting the card in it then there are several causes for this problem as following:
1. Your phone may doesn’t support a high capacity memory card, which you have used already in your phone. Maybe you have used 32GB Micro SD Card instead of 16GB’s.
2. Your card’s memory is already fully loaded
3. Your phone can hang due to any virus too
In this case, you can scan the card and then use it. It will be better if you use it after formatting it on fat32. If your new memory hangs after putting it into the phone, just connect it to the computer and format on fat32.
6. Your card doesn’t work properly.
If your memory card is old, so it will be possible that this card will not work properly into your phone. In this case, just remove that card from the phone and watch it carefully. You will see black spots on it, clean them using patrol or sprint. Your card will work better now.
So, here are the best tips regarding your memory card. If you are facing other problems related to your memory card, please ask us in the comment box below. We can try to solve them. Till then Bye-Bye!