Every smartphone user is going crazy over Reliance Jio 4G SIM. The company has given the 3-months preview offer. Users want to grab this offer to access unlimited data on their phones. Tell us, why should not they behave like this? Because this offer lets you access unlimited 4G data calls and SMS which is valid for 90 days.
Reliance Jio 4G SIM was available only on Lyf devices previously. But now, the company has provided the offer for other smartphones such as Samsung, LG, Asus, and Panasonic etc.
You don’t need to change your smartphone for accessing this offer. However, if you want so, just follow these steps to get the offer on your latest device.
- Use the rooted smartphone
The smartphone should be rooted on which you want to activate that 4G SIM card. Also, the device should support 4G LTE so that the JIO SIM will work on it.
- Download two apps on the device.
Now download two apps-Xposed Installer app and IMEI Changer app on that smartphone.
- Enter IMEI Number
- Open the IMEI Changer Pro app
- Enter IMEI number of the old smartphone on which you were used JIO SIM card
- Click on Apply
- Change last three digits of this number with any three digits
- Reboot the phone
- Switch off the device
- Restart it by inserting Jio SIM card in the Slot 1 Now Jio SIM card has activated on your device Now Jio SIM card has activated on your device
- Change Settings
If you don’t get any signal of activation, go to settings> mobile networks>network operators>search manually. In search manually, click on Reliance JIO. Then go to settings>more mobile networks>access point names. Now create a new APN with a new name which should be APN Jionet.
- Select LTE Mode
Go to Mobile Networks and select LTE Only mode. Then turn on the data services. Now you can access 4G unlimited data on your device.